Player Code of Conduct
- I hereby pledge to be positive about my soccer experiences and accept responsibility for my participating by following this Code of Conduct.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches and parents at every game and practice by demonstrating good sportsmanship on and off the field.
- I will attend every practice and game that I can and will notify my coach if I cannot.
- I will do my best to listen and learn from my coaches.
- I will treat my coaches, other players, officials and fans with respect.
- I deserve to play in an environment that is free of drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and profanity and expect adults to refrain from their use at all BCSC events.
- I will encourage my parents to be involved with my team in some capacity because it is important to me.
- I will do my very best in school.
- I will remember that youth soccer is an opportunity to learn and have fun.